• Mark Margo

Führerbunker


In March until the end of April 1945, Hitler commanded the remaining German troops in the underground hall complex in Berlin.

The bunker was located northeast of the Reich Chancellery, five meters deep and protected by another four meters of reinforced concrete.About thirty rooms were spread over two floors and there were exits in the main building and an emergency exit to the gardens.It had been equipped with a ventilation system protected against poisonous gases, diesel generators and steel doors.

All visitors should lay down their weapons before entering the shelter, and only operator Rochus Misch and Hitler himself had weapons.In the post-war period the Chancellery was demolished by the Soviets and today the bunker is covered by a restaurant and a supermarket, while the exit to the gardens lies under a parking lot.

The bunker can also be seen in the movie "The Fall! Hitler's Last Hours" just as it was.

The Reich Chancellery bunker was initially built as a temporary air raid shelter for Hitler.

The increase in bombings in Berlin led to the expansion of the complex as an improvised permanent shelter.

The elaborate complex consisted of two separate shelters, the Vorbunker completed in 1936, and the Führerbunker, below the Vorbunker and west-southwest, completed in 1944.

Hitler's accommodations were in this newer, lower section, and by February 1945 it had been decorated with high-quality furniture taken from the Chancellery.

After descending the stairs to the lower section and going through the steel door, there was a long corridor with a series of rooms on each side.

On the right side were a series of rooms that included generator / ventilation rooms and the telephone table.

On the left side was Eva Braun's bedroom / living room (also known as Hitler's private guest room), an antechamber (also known as Hitler's living room), which led to Hitler's office / office. On the wall hung a large portrait of Frederick the Great, one of Hitler's heroes.

A door led to Hitler's modestly furnished room. Next to it was the conference / map room (also known as the briefing / situation room), which had a door leading to the waiting room / anteroom.

The Führerbunker was below the water table, conditions were unpleasantly humid, with pumps running continuously to remove groundwater. A diesel generator provided electricity and water from the well was pumped as the water supply.

The communication systems included a telex, a telephone table and an army radio with an external antenna.


Hitler's room on the Führerbunker.


In Portuguese:


Em Março até final de Abril de 1945, Hitler comandou as restantes tropas alemãs no complexo subterrâneo de salas em Berlim.

O búnquer localizava-se a nordeste da Chancelaria do Reich, a cinco metros de profundidade e protegido por mais quatro metros de concreto armado. Cerca de trinta salas espalhavam-se por dois pisos e havia saídas na construção principal e uma saída de emergência para os jardins. Fora equipado com sistema de ventilação protegido contra gases venenosos, geradores a diesel e portas de aço.

Todos os visitantes deveriam depor suas armas antes adentrar no abrigo e somente o telefonista Rochus Misch e próprio Hitler dispunham de armas.

No pós-guerra a Chancelaria foi demolida pelos soviéticos e hoje o búnquer encontra-se recoberto por um restaurante e um supermercado, enquanto que a saída para os jardins jaz sob um estacionamento. O búnquer também pode ser visto no filme "A Queda! As Últimas Horas de Hitler" tal e qual como era.

O bunker da Chancelaria do Reich foi inicialmente construído como um abrigo antiaéreo temporário para Hitler.

O aumento dos bombardeios de Berlim levou à expansão do complexo como um abrigo permanente improvisado.O complexo elaborado consistia em dois abrigos separados, o Vorbunker concluído em 1936, e o Führerbunker, abaixo do Vorbunker e a oeste-sudoeste, concluído em 1944.

As acomodações de Hitler ficavam nesta seção mais nova e inferior, e em fevereiro de 1945 ela havia sido decorada com móveis de alta qualidade retirados da Chancelaria.

Depois de descer as escadas para a seção inferior e passar pela porta de aço, havia um longo corredor com uma série de quartos de cada lado.

No lado direito havia uma série de salas que incluíam salas de gerador / ventilação e a mesa telefônica.

No lado esquerdo ficava o quarto / sala de estar de Eva Braun (também conhecido como quarto de hóspedes privado de Hitler), uma antecâmara (também conhecida como sala de estar de Hitler), que levava ao escritório / escritório de Hitler.

Na parede estava pendurado um grande retrato de Frederico, o Grande, um dos heróis de Hitler.

Uma porta conduzia ao quarto modestamente mobiliado de Hitler.Ao lado ficava a sala de conferências / mapas (também conhecida como sala de briefing / situação), que tinha uma porta que dava para a sala de espera / ante-sala.

O Führerbunker estava abaixo do lençol freático, as condições eram desagradavelmente húmidas, com bombas funcionando continuamente para remover a água subterrânea.Um gerador a diesel fornecia eletricidade e a água do poço era bombeada como o abastecimento de água.

Os sistemas de comunicação incluíam um telex, uma mesa telefônica e um rádio do exército com uma antena externa.

6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

© 2019 made by Mark Margo

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now